Youth Work Certificates

New Hampshire Department of Labor - Youth Employment Certificate Info

Please click on the following links for more information regarding procedures for a minor 16- or 17-year-old who wishes to work and youth under the age of 16 who will need to obtain a Youth Employment Certificate. Parents are now able to issue working papers.

» NH Dept. of Labor - Youth Employment

» Youth Employment Certificate